PREPARATION FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
16th APCP – 9th ASMIPS/PIT-IKA 2018
- Presentation Time: Each presenter will be given 12 minutes(8 minutes presentation + 4 minutes discussion)
- Presentation slides should be prepared with MS Power point (PPT) version 2003 or higher.
- Slides size must be set to standard (4:3).
- Presenters are requested to check and submit their final version of presentation files in the pre- view room at least 4 hours before their presentations at the slide counter. You should check your presentation file whether it works correctly in our system. If combining video films with PowerPoint, please make sure to check it in the session hall where your lecture is taking place – even after checking it in the pre-view room.
- Computers with Windows Operating System (no Apple or other Operating System) and beam projector will be provided.
- The computer used in the presentation will be provided by the Organizing Committee.