FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
16th APCP – 9th ASMIPS/PIT-IKA 2018
Schedule of Poster Presentation
Date : 27 & 28 August 2018
Time : 15.45 – 16.45
Poster Guidelines & Format
- Overview: The amount of text should be minimized to convey the pertinent information related to the presentation. Text font should be large enough to read easily from a 2 meters distance.
- Introduction: Few brief sentences that state the purpose of study.
- Methods: Methodology used to conduct studies.
- Result: State outcome of study such as illustrations, tables, figures, graphs, photos, flow charts, etc.
- Conclusion: Briefly discusses the data and the significance of the result outlining a summarized list of recommendations.
- All posters should be in portrait layout, measuring 130cm height x 90cm wide.
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of paper. Please note that we do not offer printing facility prior or during the Conference, so you are advised to make sure bringing the poster to the Conference.
- The information flow should be uniform, i.e. Either from top to bottom or from left to right, but not both.
- The maximum poster board area is 1 x 2 meters and it positioned horizontally.
- Title, authors and institutional affiliation should be prominently displayed along the top of the poster (including the title of the poster, authors’ name, and organizations).
- Each chart or table should have a label or explanation.
- The heading should be in a constant format.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet)
- It is the responsibility of the presenter to display and collect the posters.
- Handouts are recommended to be available for people interested in the topic.
- Authors are requested to be available to discuss the data with the attendees.
PREPARATION FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
1. Presentation Time: 2 minutes presentation + 1 minute Q&A.
2. The presenters must remain near the poster area during the poster presentation session.